Ok, first off — I’ve decided that this blog needs more personal info. So while most Australian/marriage/random posts will end up on my other blog, this one will start having more posts like this, this and this.
Now that I’ve scared you away from the blog for all eternity, it’s time to get down to business. I started my 101 in 1001 on April 11, and since that was almost 3 months ago I’ve decided it’s time to update you all on my progress. This also doubles as motivation for me to get my butt in gear on some of this stuff.
23. Don’t chew on fingernails for 1 whole month — Actually, on July 1st it will be two whole months. See?
34. Publish an agriculture article in HPJ, KLA or publication/newspaper of similar demographic — I am currently authoring a twice-monthly column in both Grass and Grain (Manhattan, KS) and Farm Talk (Parsons, KS).
I’m very excited and very blessed to have this opportunity — look for me in your next issue!
37. Join learnersdictionary.com Word of the Day to broaden my vocabulary – DONE.
39. Post 3x/week for 1 month on Buzzard’s Beat — I completed this one in April and May 2011. There was a lot going in agriculture in the states and luckily I was able to document a lot of it. Thanks to all my readers who commented posts.
92. Go see a sporting event that I’ve never watched before — Completed on Easter Day when Ninja and I went to an AFL (Australian Footy League) game with our friends Dean, Maree and their daughters.